Benefits From Mobile Rain Gun Sprinkler Irrigation System
The flood irrigation method is not suitable for all situations. In the case of long-term drought, the land is relatively dry. If this method is adopted, it will take a lot of time to irrigate all. Therefore, we think we can try to use the mobile rain gun sprinkler irrigation system to solve this problem. Please check the following benefits.
What is mobile rain gun sprinkler irrigation system
The mobile spray gun automatic spray system uses a large sprinkler mounted on a wheel or trailer, and is supplied by a flexible rubber hose. The sprinkler is automatically propelled when using water and drives on the cable-guided lane. This system requires high working pressure.
Benefits from mobile rain gun sprinkler irrigation system
1. Mobile sprinkler irrigation can reduce water consumption and overcome uneven land. In the past, flooded areas with high terrain always had no access to water, the irrigation time was long, and the water consumption was large, which was not conducive to grab farming. Especially this year is approaching the critical time for summer corn planting.
2. Mobile sprinkler irrigation does not require people to always be busy in the farmland, especially in the current summer high temperature weather, it is easy to heatstroke. In addition, the farmland can be continuously irrigated unattended at night, so as to grab the farming time as much as possible.
3. Since this water irrigation is to ensure that the maize emerges as soon as possible in order to wait for the appearance of rain in the future, so the pursuit is short and flat and fast, not the pursuit of water, so it is extremely suitable for sprinkler irrigation.
You can wholesale mobile rain gun sprinkler irrigation system here.
Although it has the above benefits, remember not to over-irrigate, please check the following hazards:
- Loss of water level, increased pressure on water resources
- Irrigation water flowing in the soil will cause soil erosion. Excessive displacement of the upper soil can also affect soil fertility (affecting crop yield), and may also block drainage ditches and streams (siltage), endanger aquatic habitats, and increase the need for water treatment.
- Irrigation can cause pesticides, pathogens and weeds to spread during the irrigation process.
- Cause runoff
- Increase operating costs (labor, pumping, water charges)
- Reduce product quality and reduce output.
- Producers need higher operating costs (thus reducing profits)
Irrigation knowledge-irrigation methods
High bed and ridge work area: Water can be introduced into the footpath or ditch by the irrigation canal, and the water can seep into the bed or ridge from the side. The advantage is that the soil still has good aeration after irrigation, which can reduce the frequency of soil loosening and save labor. However, the water consumption is too large and the wide seedbed will cause uneven irrigation.
Low-bed or large-field seedling area: Irrigation ditch can directly introduce water into the low-bed or border surface. The water spreads over the bed or border surface and gradually penetrates into the soil. This is flood irrigation. This method is more convenient for irrigation, but it should be noted that the water flow speed should be slow, so as not to wash down or submerge the seedlings. After irrigation, the soil is easy to compact and poor ventilation. It is more labor-intensive to increase the frequency of soil loosening.
Sprinkler irrigation and drip irrigation
Sprinkler irrigation is generally suitable for large seedling irrigation, and drip irrigation is suitable for seedbed irrigation, both of which are relatively advanced irrigation methods.
By understanding the above benefits of the mobile rain gun sprinkler irrigation system, you don’t have to worry about unattended and continuous irrigation of farmland at night.